let us trade players w same max rating

ranger5ranger5 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
edited September 2018 in General Glu Suggestions

Allow trading players w the exact same max rating and position. After trade both players go to minimum rating. People get the players they “like” or skills they need and Glu keeps things all equal.

Trading players will also add to game play. Those who know game will improve their team best cause they’ll know when they need a better base stealer, power hitter, left handed pitcher, etc...

Comments

• D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Be careful, they will come up with some reason ( that they can't share with you) to jail you from playing. They don't take criticism very well! Lol
  • ranger5ranger5 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Thanks for heads up....I thought of it as constructive and potentially profitable feedback. 
  • Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I do agree somewhat though; it would be nice to have the option of trading players. My entire team is made up of “specialty” players except for shortstop. I have multiple specialties on my bench and inactives as well; I just can’t seem to get one at short! I could see how trades could create some problems however.  I think some would find a way to exploit this somehow.
     I think a better idea would be position flexibility. Example, Javy Baez has played nearly as many games at short as he has at second this year. There are several other players as well who regularly play multiple positions; sometimes even in the same game! I think this would be more obtainable for the developers, and less likely to be exploited by the ones who try to break the rules. 

Just my thoughts.
    Jason 
  • BuczBucz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    It would be very cool to trade, wondering how that will pan out in the future. We got the custom batting order 
  • moodybluesmoodyblues Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So glad for the custom batting order! Keep up the great work Glu
  • ethomastonethomaston Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

I love this idea, I made the recommendation but didn't see your post until now.