Cooking Dash- Lost all my progress

YoutuberGrudYoutuberGrud Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited September 2018 in Customer Care
I got frustrated yesterday 9/18/18 with the constant crashing of the app, so I confirmed that I was signed into facebook and uninstalled then reinstalled only to lose everything. My profile pic came up and so did my username- just not my progress. I run a youtube channel Youtuber Grudge and this is one of my main games at the moment. Help! I need to have this addressed before I run out of scheduled videos. Sorry to come here but customer care for Cooking Dash is kinda slow..

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Usually our goal response time is within 48 hours.  Currently the oldest new unassigned tickets are under that so if you already have a ticket in you should be getting a response as soon as we are able. 
  • astonisheddemon111astonisheddemon111 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have the same problem! Has it been resolved yet? Any links to help us reload them?  There's no way to send customer care ticket bec the app won't load.
  • deedee20tsdeedee20ts Registered Users 7 Posts
    Don't think I have lost progress but wouldn't know because I haven't been able to get the game to load in two days
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Since you can't get into the game you can submit a ticket through the support site: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash/?p=web