Weekend Boxes

braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
edited September 2018 in General TSB Discussion
The weekend boxes are getting pathetic so far this weekend i have gone 0-20 buying 18 then two free ones. There is no reason you should have to spend 9k in gold to not even get one player for the weekend. Something should be done about this even if they raise the price of the box for better odds.. I don't see myself participating in weekend events till this is fixed.. And it used to not be as bad you could at Least get one player with 5 or 6 pulls now its just total garbage. I sent 20 screen shots of every box i opened to customer support and got a sorry bout ur bad luck response what a joke.

Comments

• dakotadogdakotadog Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can't you see the odds, shouldn't be hard to figure out that the chances are slim to actually get the player, that's the way it should be otherwise everyone would have a loaded team
  • braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Nope android users can not see odds and I understand it should be harder but you shouldn't have to buy 22 boxes and still end up with no player.
  • Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Not only are the odds bad, but now they run 2 different kinds of boxes that you have to keep up with.  Glu is getting very money hungry and need to take a step back and think about how watered down their product is becoming.  They're already losing players. It's going to get worse I'm sure 
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    This weekend, as well as the past few weekends, shows their sense of urgency to generate more profits. Sadly, they’re going about it the wrong way. It almost seems like they have a group of teenagers coming up with their business strategies. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    wait until you see the new Club Goals. This game is rapidly turning into a steaming pile. Even 3 weeks ago it was ok. must be pressure from somewhere to squeeze people for their money. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its VIP gauntlet guys, thats why is my guess, crazy scores this weekend,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Paul Dejong seems to be the current favourite in oNE of the boxes... several global chat guys reporting getting him multiple times, with one reporting that  he got him 10 times and capped him in bronze as a result.... 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    There's a few 3.5 and 4 star players I've pulled at least 25 times through the course of the game. I have one 3.5 star player and one 4 star player in my inactives (they're both Braves I'm holding on to for mostly nostalgia). Both are one level away from being capped. You think I'm ever going to pull those guys again?
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The real question is, why would anybody buy the weekend rip off boxes??

Oh my bad, I forgot.  Probably buying them for the amazing 500,000,000 tier reward!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @whynot your name says it all... Why not!?!? lol. I won't buy them... I got the freebie from #FSF and ill take any other freebies they give out this weekend. Not getting my $ or Gold for the poor odds and crappy 3.5* and 4* player chances. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Looking around global there were several who had pulled multiple bonus players including the prime goggles and 420 guys.....seemed like more than usually represented so if anything I'd say the table was tipped positively overall this past weekend.  I feel the pain, have had a few 0-20 weekends but if the odds are accurate this should be the norm.
  • Ncslugger5Ncslugger5 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    If you make it any easier everyone would be putting up crazy numbers. It’s a pay to play system. The more resources you can afford the more success you will have. Just watch 1,000 gold worth of free videos a night like me 
  • Bobbybeans24Bobbybeans24 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Old but I got 2 cool shades.... Reggie Jackson and baby giraffe all from gifts this weekend..... 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I scored a skilled Baby Giraffe over the weekend. Not that I needed a 4th 1B starter though.