BATTING TIMING ON CLUB VS CLUB

legoslegos Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Has anyone experienced horrible results from just simply hitting off of a very low grade pitcher in club vs club? because I have, its terrible. I smash prime pitchers all day long but cant produce runs off a overall 62 Jose del la Rosa? no, sorry. anyone have any tips on how to hit a 92 mph fastball with no movement haha?

Comments

• MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Im worse against that 71mph changeup. It floats in then dribbles off my bat. I have great success against 92mph down the pipe. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    I have seen guys autoplay and bteak 100k pts! My best auoplay is about 5k, my best played is about 40k. So id love to be able to autoplay and get 100k n pts. Those free boost videos lock up quite a bit though and waste entries on a frequent basis. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I personally seem to have better luck swinging when the ball gets there versus pulling the ball when playing something like Home Run Battles or Walk-Off Hero.
  • Redlegs51384Redlegs51384 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    In my experience, timing is a tad bit off for batting in club vs club matchups as opposed to regular games. My best played club vs club game is over 200k. Try to adjust your swing just a hair and get the timing down to a T. Best of luck! 
    Go slow on the changeup, and watch for balls. Thats the best advice i ever got for CVC.
  • SlickwombatSlickwombat Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I’ve also noticed swinging late as opposed to trying to time it like in walk off or home run derby. U might not hit homers every time but it seems to pop it up over the infield almost every time. 
  • jjkellerjjkeller Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    I have seen guys autoplay and bteak 100k pts! My best auoplay is about 5k, my best played is about 40k. So id love to be able to autoplay and get 100k n pts. Those free boost videos lock up quite a bit though and waste entries on a frequent basis. 

• jjkellerjjkeller Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    No doubt that shit sucks
  • FiLTHY_RaMIREZFiLTHY_RaMIREZ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Late swings hitting oppo. I’m starting to get up to the 200,000 mark by doing this. 
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Swinging late does help. Sometimes I think it don’t really matter. A lot of luck involved. My highest is over 200,000 had bonus player
    Man can not live on gifts alone
  • deshaldyldeshaldyl Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    What works for me, is, if the opposing pitcher throws from the arm opposite of your hitters stance, i.e. RHP vs LHB, I'd swing right before the ball reaches the plate. Whereas, if pitcher throws from the same arm as your batters hitting stance, i.e. LHP vs LHB,  I'd swing a tad earlier. 
    HRS4YESHUA
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I will have to try that. I dont have much luck with the event
  • Mopete2587Mopete2587 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    All good suggestions thanks guys
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    If you set your lineup for strength in cvc then use your boost then autoplay, I've broken the 200,000 mark. If you have a player with a  big multiplier behind him, I've cracked the 500,000 mark with autoplay. Just be patient and the points will come.
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Wait and push ball over wah
  • jays8631jays8631 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’ve found swinging a little late usually gets me hits. I auto play some and can get decent points sometimes. When I auto play I put my big sluggers at the top of my batting order. 
    Phones make a huge difference. I have 4 teams on 4 phones. All Androids. 1 samsung galaxy 8-plays the best, wifes team TYPEATOZ, LG STYLO 4-plays second best, my team MISSRED. A LG TRIBUTE HD- plays the worst, teams BRANDI20, ALCATEL-plays okay, team SHORTLIFE.

2 of them are capable of cycling woh. The other phones cant keep up with the app and have zero chance outside autoplay. So please know your phone quality makes a HUGE difference!
  • TaznJaz77TaznJaz77 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Doesn’t matter what I try it’s always hot or miss nothing consistent
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    My highest is like 100k for a round, but one of the guys on my club is getting 300k plus per round so I can’t get those mvp rewards :((
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • DaddyGonTapUOut2DaddyGonTapUOut2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    U need the cvc subscription to do well in cvc. It's 10 bucks per week, your multipliers go to 1500 and 45% hit and power I think for 90 gold. The free videos ones get u 22.5% hit and 600x multiplier. Besides bonus players that is the most consistent way to get MVP and high rounds Everytime. My best autoplay is 4.5mil and barely ever actually hit myself anymore. Minimum I get 300k autos. 
  • eastcoastaseastcoastas Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I try to go the opposite direction,  most of the time that works
  • Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Opposite field as well
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    In my experience, I have found much success in swinging a tad later than usual in cvc.
  • playadaveplayadave Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Don't swing at the slow ones until ur timing gets better but in my experience it tends to work best when swinging as late as possible
  • mtrompkemtrompke Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    jjkeller said:
    MISSRED said:

Are talking about  MLB 
  • BuczBucz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Great post 👍
  • winitagainwinitagain Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yep late as possible works best