Do good mobile games still exist?

ArvindmundheArvindmundhe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I'm not talking about "good for mobile" games. I'm talking about good games that just happen to be available on your phone's app store. Games that would be good regardless of what platform they're on.

I'm going through the play store, and it's just so disheartening to see the current state of mobile games. It's just play-tokens-on-a-timer-15-different-premium-currencies soulless cash grabs all the way down.

Are there any genuinely good mobile games out there? Games that clearly have passion behind them and reward you for your time rather than purposefully try to inconvenience you enough to spend money to save your time?

What are you playing on your phone these days?

Comments

• BansisinghBansisingh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm not talking about "good for mobile" games. I'm talking about good games that just happen to be available on your phone's app store. Games that would be good regardless of what platform they're on.

I'm going through the play store, and it's just so disheartening to see the current state of mobile games. It's just play-tokens-on-a-timer-15-different-premium-currencies soulless cash grabs all the way down.

Are there any genuinely good mobile games out there? Games that clearly have passion behind them and reward you for your time rather than purposefully try to inconvenience you enough to spend money to save your time?

What are you playing on your phone these days?

My problem solved!!!