KKH: Simon isn’t calling and I don’t have any missing events?

JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
edited October 2018 in Customer Care
Hi! So I’ve been looking around every single place you can travel to and tried to find out the reasoning as to why I haven’t gotten any calls from Simon yet. I’m only level 35 so it’s not because of max level. I just don’t have ANY gigs I haven’t completed. It’s been a couple days now and it’s gotten to the point where I just don’t know what to do. Can someone tell me what’s going on or if a mod or something can check my KKH game? Thanks

Comments

• JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    https://youtu.be/UcVn2smdTyM

video proving I have no gigs 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Submit a ticket through the game and maybe we can figure out what project you are currently assigned to.
    [RR] Sage said:
    Submit a ticket through the game and maybe we can figure out what project you are currently assigned to.
    Hello! I submitted a ticket yesterday but a couple days ago I contacted glu support and I haven’t gotten a reply form neither.
    If you submitted a ticket the team will respond as soon as we are able.
    [RR] Sage said:
    If you submitted a ticket the team will respond as soon as we are able.
    I always get the same message about relaunching the game and when I respond, I never get an answer back, not even days after. 

Replies are also expected to be answered within 2 days.  Looks like Anand doesn't currently have anything over 48 hours so he should have responded if you replied days ago
    I’ve done 2 of these issue reports and I haven’t gotten a reply, I completed one on the 5th and was wondering do they reply via email or using the glu support chat feature on KKH? Also, what is the estimated time on when I’ll get a reply back?
    That depends on how you submitted the ticket.  If you did it through the app then the answer will be there in the app itself.  If you did it through the web page, email or you were playing on Facebook it would be in your email.
    [RR] Sage said:
    That depends on how you submitted the ticket.  If you did it through the app then the answer will be there in the app itself.  If you did it through the web page, email or you were playing on Facebook it would be in your email.
    Alrighty, do you have any idea on when they’ll be able to get my storyline’s back?

It’s been like 2 weeks since I told glu support about my missing storyline and so far I haven’t even gotten any help, all I’ve gotten is “I apologise but we are having trouble tracking your account”. I thought the customer support would be better but it’s just gotten lazier.