Contract killer sniper termination

jtkirk2jtkirk2 Registered Users 4 Posts
The game of CKS has not been active since December 2017. The studio was transferred from Moscow to Hyderabad and has remained dormant since then. Any enquirers to glu will only receive the standard reply, which does not answer the question, " Is this game dead "
What ever happens, do not! Waste money on this game...

Comments

• MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    That's right, new owners must invest to receive something back...
  • crazyman7crazyman7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    want gold
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    jtkirk2 said:
    The game of CKS has not been active since December 2017. The studio was transferred from Moscow to Hyderabad and has remained dormant since then. Any enquirers to glu will only receive the standard reply, which does not answer the question, " Is this game dead " What ever happens, do not! Waste money on this game...
    Well, then it's a good thing I've never spent money on this game, not even for the tempting subscriptions. Quite frankly, I would've loved it if the game got full screen support for the iPhone X and 2018 iPhones before it died, but I guess there's nothing we can do about this at this point. Still, the game appears to have survived significantly longer than Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation did. I haven't played this game since Spring 2018 and I'd like to ask any iOS player out there if this game can still run with iOS 12 installed. I already won a 42.5 star tesla (way too hard to win a 44.5 star tesla since most iOS and Android players go berserk on invasion events) from one of the final global events in the game prior to the game's death and would love to know whether or not I can keep enjoying the game if I go to iOS 12. :)
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • mutnat01mutnat01 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I cannot open contract killer sniper and have been in touch with the admin team who have really just told me to suck it up and claim back any expenses from Apple
    This obviously can't happen as I can't even open the game to prove what I had purchased for the game
    They told me to delete the game and then reinstall
    I did this once before and lost everything
    Admin told me then that I should have contacted them first so they could save my details
    Not sure what to do now
    Does anyone have any suggestions
    Many thanks
    brian1726

• Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hello Brian, 

Try to borrow a second device that is not on iOS 12, then restore your game from the previous versions of iOS 11......
    Good Luck!

Jet Li