Pennants boost batting and stuff..?

BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Can someone explain how the pennants work? Once applied to a team for a boost to those players the info screen says it will boost batting and stuff in all modes, why do you not see the boost being applied as you would with a boost from watching a video or an active skill? Are these boosts actually being applied, it doesn’t seem so? Help me understand this please, thanks! 

Comments

• mitchdavenport4mitchdavenport4 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Your overall team strength will improve with every pennant increase. If you have a Red Sox batter with a 200 hit rating, your 45% pennant boost will increase their hit rating by 45% of some factor.   Whether or not it would be 200*1.45 = 290 I don't know, but I have seen definite increases in performance for players with high or maxed pennant ratings.
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Agree the team strength goes up @mitchdavenport4, albeit a very small amount, although I do not see any influence on the batters hitting ability.. how can one confirm this? 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    It does strengthen the players (for season mode only).  Will affect all their primary scores (including batting).
    @[RR] Sage , in that case I suppose the info screen in the game should be edited, it says all modes! See the first screen shot I attached. 
    @[RR] Sage ..also says it specifically improves batter hitting and pitcher stuff, not all primary attributes.. again maybe this should be edited, and Why have I never seen an actual in game “boost” either..  I appreciate you joining in this discussion!