Lock out of chat and the ability to donate club tokens

jmeeko81jmeeko81 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Been playing for about a week, and have now been locked out of chat and the ability to donate club tokens. Need help! Tried to reinstall the app but it is a no go. Was having a great time playing, now i lost the fun factor of playing with friends. Thanks in advance for any help! 

Comments

• indiansfan79indiansfan79 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This just happened to me yesterday. Pretty pissed!!
  • jmeeko81jmeeko81 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yeah me too.
    Hoping it gets resolved quick
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Typically loss of ability to donate to the club and loss of chat indicate the team has been restricted due to anomalous behavior found on the account.  Most of the time that is a permanent restriction.
    [RR] Sage said:
    Typically loss of ability to donate to the club and loss of chat indicate the team has been restricted due to anomalous behavior found on the account.  Most of the time that is a permanent restriction.
    Anomalous behavior? Is that there a way to find our what happened? Seems pointless to play or spend money on this game if you get randomly locked out, seems odd. 
    After reading up, this seems to be the norm, stay clear of anything glu related, poorly run. 
  • SWIBCSWIBC Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Anyone having logging on issues today 11/30? Get to 37% then has a pop saying account suspended temporarily? 
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Keep it clean boyz!