Walk-off Hero

K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
Does anyone else make it to Level 5 round 7 and start getting mostly impossible pitches to hit?

Comments

• toads45toads45 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yes every week 
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    My top 3 or 4 batters are better than their top 3 pitchers but cant get a pitch to hit. Its aggravating 
  • wildastros2018wildastros2018 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How does the multiplier work with WOH in Royale ? 
  • Jeremy714Jeremy714 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hows this for frustrating?ive got to the last dude in level 5 every week since this version came out this year without ever beating him,,,,by the way My top 4 batters are capped platinum ranging from 235-215,,,,unless glu changes something not much i cAn do mobdro unless i spend a shit load of gold mobdro which aint happening ,,,i dont negotiate with glu Terrorists.
  • mz225mz225 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @Jeremy714 Is your team currently in platinum?  Who are the players?  What skills do they have?  What do you have the skills at?
  • Blueyed7Blueyed7 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I can't never go past Buhler in WOH  All I see are impossible to hit sliders 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @K0SM078 check the forum early in the day during WOH using the link below as whomever gets there soonest posts the 5.7-5.10 pitchers so that maybe others can plan their batters accordingly for the last 4 rounds.

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/discussions
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• CR0WNEDR0YALSCR0WNEDR0YALS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I used to have this issue but now my last four batters all have max ratings of 480 or more. I match up lefty vs right and do the video boost to get the extra 5%. I beat it once all year up until last week. I beat it once Monday, and twice yesterday in Royale.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Houmy has great advice. To know who you are facing when get there is huge. I don’t like the fact that you swing through a lot of breaking balls but it is part of the challenge. Glu is going to make you work to beat it. 
  • danimalwags32danimalwags32 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Got to play the matchup, and upgrade your skills! Use a batter with late inning skill and right/left or walk off skill for last 4 guys in walkoff.
    Im not giving up on it just trying to get the right batters in place. When every pitch is a breaking ball the entire at bat its hard to win. Im getting close though.
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    have made it to final level multiple times but can't tip the scales, even have level ten 293 goldschmidt with his walk off hero skilled leveled to 12. Hopefully one of these weeks i can get past it. but until then, any suggestions?
    I wish i had a suggestion for you. Unfortunately i still havent been able to get past the last pitcher either.
  • jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Woh is still crap...  apparently made it easier to cycle but there is absolutely no difference... I’ve been active daily and not once have I been able to cycle...  I am still trying to figure out how a overall batter if 231 can’t hit off a overall pitcher of 83. Then when u do finally get to level four final batter level it won’t let pass to next level...  so don’t even know what level 5 is like....  tired of spending money for what?  To be stuck at level 4 and never being able to cycle...  ridiculous 
  • Brimac22Brimac22 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Not easier, same ridiculous impossible pitches to hit!!
    I have a pretty strong team and have NEVER beat WOH!! Gotten to the last level last round NEVER Beat it!! Please fix this!!
  • bowhunterdavisbowhunterdavis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m not getting as far now😢. I guess they are just trying to see how much money they can make on the special offers🤨
  • jrayjray Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Just keep getting back in the batters box. It was easy, would you feel you accomplished something?
  • jrayjray Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This late in the season, woh shouldn’t be that difficult if you’re gold or less. It the reason I left gold, getting through 10-12 times without spending gold got boring as hell. At Diamond I get through 4-6 times, but have to work for it. I personally appreciate the challenge, not that it doesn’t come with more frustration. Keep at it, test different batters. 
    I would feel accomplished lol. Ive got to the last pither numerous times with alot of different batters and still cant cycle. 
  • Jennifer200Jennifer200 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not at all able to pitch now.I guess they are just trying to make money from special offers.
  • baxaf99399baxaf99399 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
  • annaybahoannaybaho Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I saw nothing but fastballs from Chapman. Beat him first time through. pinoy lambingan Didn’t spend any gold during the event
  • lambinganhdlambinganhd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If you are searching for a platform that will give you free Pinoy Tv Shows then definitely we are an ideal place to see. Watch all your favourite Pinoy TV shows online free! 
    for more get info
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    My capped gold guys are like 328 rated and spank woh at gold. Even HOF WOF i whoop up on. So for his platinum guys to be rated 250s are super weak and thus deserve to lose. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • losacir849losacir849 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts