Franchise coin trade in

MetsBaseballMetsBaseball Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
For a lot of us franchise coins have become pretty useless. They keep piling up with no end in site. Would love for a trade in system for things we dont need that would give us cash or gold. Or maybe even boxes. 

Comments

• thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Or, how about putting in franchise players that are leveled to your current club and offering players that are the current event's bonus teams/players? I'd really use the coins then to get additional points during the events.
  • Rick_Rock_RizzleRick_Rock_Rizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah, if all my players are at 225, you could offer like 350 level franchise guys 
  • CR0WNEDR0YALSCR0WNEDR0YALS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I mentioned this exact thing to my club a few days ago. I have over 300 but the best franchise player they offer is less than my worst player. My original thought was making them tradable for evo maybe.
  • BillVeeckBillVeeck Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I have 255 absolutely worthless franchise coins. I'd like to be able to exchange them for something helpful that isn't going to cost me gold ultimately. Free entrance to tournaments, blue cash, blue xp. Maybe better franchise players that cost higher amounts of coins.