Season Mode Opponent Pitchers Level

MDTerps42MDTerps42 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that some teams you play against in Season Mode have pitchers that are WAY WAY Higher than possible for that player?  

I just played against Arizona who had a pitcher who was at a skill level of 515!  I mean even my Legend Pitchers max out at 490/475/465, but these CPU Teams can have pitchers who are at a level which you cannot even reach?? 

Its absolutely ridiculous and makes it almost impossible to win any season.  I am diamond tier 1, with 5 batters and 3 pitchers over 415, and still have not been able to beat the Playoffs in Round 1, because the other team keeps re-using their level 515 pitcher...the whole thing is absurd and needs to be fixed, unless only the players who have all legend at Diamond level 10 are allowed to win....

Comments

• littlefirelittlefire Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Just happend to me all of a sudden went from winning the finals to being lucky to win 1 out of 4 games . Season mode had becam completely useless for me
  • Mopete2587Mopete2587 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m having the same problem as well with Arizona none the less lol...glu has to make some changes because that’s a real source of evo winning playoff series not to mention lxp and pxp