Locked out of MLB TSB 17 and 18

wrightb92842mwrightb92842m Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Good morning, so I am very frustrated with Glue and their customer service. Up until last week I had a Samsung phone and was able to get on both my 2017 and 2018 tap sports baseball teams. Then I got a new phone and decided to go with a iPhone 8 plus phone. So I downloaded MLB TSB 18 but I couldn't login it just keeps saying unable to login. Tried password reset and all. Tried deleting app and reinstalling a few times and all unsuccessful. I went into the app store to download MLB TSB 17 and find out that Glu has taken it out of the app store and I can't re down load it. Now I am very frustrated. I have spent $450 at least on MLB TSB 18 and about $250 on the new MLB TSB 18 and can not get into EITHER ACCOUNT. I have messaged customer service about my issues many times through the last 5 days and they refuse to message me back or fix these issues. If you can't fix my accounts that you guys have screwed up I want all of my money back. You can't just take money from people and lock them out of their accounts that is totally bogus. Please get in touch with me and fix it or pay me back!!!!!

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    With the launch of our 2018 title there has been a large influx of tickets and wait times are longer than usual. We will answer all tickets submitted as soon as we are able.
  • jboz13jboz13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue. Been waiting weeks for customer service.

[RR] Sage said:
    With the launch of our 2018 title there has been a large influx of tickets and wait times are longer than usual. We will answer all tickets submitted as soon as we are able.

The oldest ticket is around 5 days old. If you have been waiting weeks we didn't get your ticket. You should submit a new one through the app.
    jboz13 said:

I have the same issue. Been waiting weeks for customer service.

[RR] Sage said:

• fluidcubsfluidcubs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My keep saying Invalid Email -invalid password  , trying to unlock since Dec 9 , 2018 it's currently Jan 22 , 2019  
    Submitting a ticket is likely faster as we are under a day on TSB tickets but what is the team name?  I can look and see if there is an email associated