Can’t log in to create a ticket but account suspended!

charmingtaintmancharmingtaintman Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hey there, I never thought it would happen to me since I don’t use the app in a way that I shouldn’t, but my account was suspended today. I’m pretty upset about it, since I’ve invested so much time into this game (as I’m sure many have). Can you please look into this for me? My username is charmingtaintman and I’m using MLB 2018. I would appreciate any help and attention to this. 

Comments

• BigB0909BigB0909 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me today. Played this morning and everything was fine and then when i went to play this afternoon, account was suspended. No idea why it happened. Username BigB0909 and using MLB 2018 as well.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    if you can't log in to the game you can submit one through the website: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018  Just be sure to include all your information

• Sweeney316Sweeney316 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have submitted a ticket as well. Quite frustrating to happen in the middle of a weekend event when i know for a fact that i have not broken any rules. 

I will be expecting some form of compensation whwn the issue is resolved.
  • auburnfan23auburnfan23 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I fought for over a month but still not able to use all features on game. They won’t let me get any club points.  They said it’s a permanent thing that they don’t reverse even if you didn’t do anything. 
  • Sweeney316Sweeney316 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I guess they won't be getting any more of my money.