My account is suspended for no reason!!

schlem7schlem7 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Played yesterday morning and afternoon without issue, as I do every single day on this game, and then last night went to play and it loads up to 37% and then states "I've been suspended for violation of terms of service."   What the heck does that mean????  I'm a daily player who doesn't cheat or hack (I wish they would do something about that issue in this game for those people who do that crap)... and now my account is suspended for up to 7 days it says.  I've opened up 2 tickets for Glu "Customer Care" and have not heard anything back yet.   This is so rediculous...suspending people's accounts for no reason, but they allow the hackers to continue doing what they do without anything being done.   I would really like my account reinstated since I've done nothing wrong....seems like they are trying to drive away the honest players of their game by doing stuff like this.  Hopefully I will hear back from someone in customer care on this.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Our goal response time is within 48 hours.  We have been quicker than that lately but there is still a wait time.  If you have already submitted a ticket then you just need to wait for the response.
  • JEDDEYEJEDDEYE Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM! Been playing since August daily no problem. Now all of a sudden it stops loading at 37% saying my account has been suspended for violating terms of service and ill be allowed back in 7 days. I know for a fact that I didn't do anything wrong. PLEASE HELP! My name on the game is JEDDEYE