VIP

K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
I just want know when i will get my VIP invite? @blueleopard

Comments

• ort2ort2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @K0SM078 I’m wondering the same thing. Spent well enough money, play 6-8 hours a day, hundreds of thousands in cvc, and score above 10 mil almost every event, and have 99k team strength. I think you must have these things to become a vip, but I think it’s about luck once these things are completed 
    edited January 2019
    Also would like one! My name is ORT2 @blueleopard
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Man I have knocked out 13 of the impossible achievements but not the purchase gold one so figuring that’s why I’m not.  53k games played and a car payment spent over the course of the season.  But haven’t met that magical house payment spent to get vip number so no vip for me.  It’s ok but a shame none the less. I’ll be playing like a madman trying to beat walkoff in diamond till next seasons game hits I suspect.
  • besomeonebesomeone Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Striving for it as well I'm in hall of fame platinum and have 105k plus team strength and play a ton all day every day. Just keep pushing guys will get there eventually 
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    It will happen one day maybe. I like the game and becoming VIP would only add to that.
    I just got it last weekend
  • bowhunterdavisbowhunterdavis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    How does being a VIP help?
  • bayly2bayly2 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Wondering the same thing the amount time plus money I spend on this app is crazy lol
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If you have a personal question for me, it can be sent to my inbox.
This discussion has been closed.