Evos

warstic18warstic18 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Need to add more evo rewards, it is very hard to get evos, recommend to add evos to prime event rankings instead of cash, club vs club, tournaments, moments rewards, added to player boxes etc.  Also make it where we can somehow trade players within our club, that would be awesome and will probably make the clubs more active and maybe make it where we can sell some of the boosts that we are stuck with like franchise coins, I have about 175 coins and no need for me to use them since my players are way better than some them on the list.

just suggestions 

Comments

• PrymeTyme420PrymeTyme420 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Man you aint lying bout evo, most of my 98k team is stuck at level 10 gold cause 100 evo each is crazy hard to get, i absolutely agree about evo being rewarded more often
  • HUFFDADDY3325HUFFDADDY3325 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Definitely true need ways to get more evo it’s hard to come by when needed and the gold price is a little much for the small amount 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    A lot a lot of people get together and evo hunt it’s all in global chat after midnight 
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I think the main solution is CVC is ALWAYS $5000 Prime....to add to my $890,000 prime 
    Make a CHOICE for winners instead of a set prize.
    Instead of 3 unturned upside down cards, SHOW three prizes and allow us to choose the smaller gifts from the moments page.
    Just think, the daily moments....we could choose $5000, or 3 Evo, or 500xp.  Not big prizes, but they add up and actually FURTHER our team and our daily interest ....because we can tailor those moment prizes to our current needs.....Mine would change frequently....as sometimes I am cash strapped
    From a financial standpoint, I am still going to need to buy probably the same or VERY similar in-game purchases.....so the finances are essentially a zero sum situation.
    As always, my .02
    ORBBIRDS