Event MVP

K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
I think they should give a reward for the top points getter in each event in each club. That would help to get people to play 

Comments

• jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    And with rewards worth playing for as well
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I know its aggravating when you see people are on the game in your club but they dont participate in the daily events
  • matthewarthur3889matthewarthur3889 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
     Finding a good club is finding loyalty most importantly. I find a lot of strong teams bounce from clubs two different clubs. My club has been together for at least a year since I joined  more than half I think 18 of the 20 were active last weekend during the event. But during the week people have jobs and can’t always make it on the game, and it seems like at least 50% play the matches and events during the week, which is more than the clubs We have faced.. 

I do agree that the MVP of the club match should get a reward that is not 2000 XP points. But rather a strong player. 

• ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
     Finding a good club is finding loyalty most importantly. I find a lot of strong teams bounce from clubs two different clubs. My club has been together for at least a year since I joined  more than half I think 18 of the 20 were active last weekend during the event. But during the week people have jobs and can’t always make it on the game, and it seems like at least 50% play the matches and events during the week, which is more than the clubs We have faced.. 

I do agree that the MVP of the club match should get a reward that is not 2000 XP points. But rather a strong player. 

I agree about loyalty. When we recruit we specify that we have 17 members who remain from 18.