Account Suspended

taxgurutaxguru Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Seems like it is that time of the year for Glu to do sweeps of accounts and suspend them without any notice or reason for the suspensions. They believe they are gods and hold to a line item in their terms of service agreement. They say that your account can be suspended or terminated at any time. However, they must think that users will simply sit idly by and watch their actions go on without any ramifications. The majority of the suspended accounts are doing nothing wrong. There is no offer of any proof that anyone ever violated "exploited" the game in any manner. I for one just had my account suspended and I don't know why. All I know is that when I look at the scores for the events and see people individuals score upwards of 1 billion points by themselves. I find that to be exploitive. There are hacks that must exist for these high end users to be using in order to score those astronomically high scores. Why would someone like myself that scores very little attempt to cheat or use some form of hacking to play a game? It does not make any sense. I am asking that my account be restored to full active status. This is outrageous for many different reasons.

Thank you

Peace out (Imyurhuckleberry)

Answers

• JEDDEYEJEDDEYE Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Same exact thing happened to me. I know for a fact that i did nothing wrong. I regret playing this game non stop for the past 6 months.
    Same exact thing happened to me. I know for a fact that i did nothing wrong. I regret playing this game non stop for the past 6 months.
  • MLKMN4246MLKMN4246 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Mine was suspended as well and if exploiting the systems is playing too much every day then I am guilty. I would like my account restored as well and given all the boxes and bonus players that I missed during the suspension
    Mine was suspended as well and if exploiting the systems is playing too much every day then I am guilty. I would like my account restored as well and given all the boxes and bonus players that I missed during the suspension
  • esotericesoteric Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Same for me. Mine is permanently restricted (basically no cvc, leveling up, etc..) I argued to customer care but obviously they weren’t helpful at all.
    i have no idea why they can’t tell me what they think they did. To me, since I’ve put money in the game, it’s basically theft. So annoying!

and I barely had any points so not like my “exploitation “ of the game was successful 
    Same for me. Mine is permanently restricted (basically no cvc, leveling up, etc..) I argued to customer care but obviously they weren’t helpful at all.
    i have no idea why they can’t tell me what they think they did. To me, since I’ve put money in the game, it’s basically theft. So annoying!

and I barely had any points so not like my “exploitation “ of the game was successful 

• glusucksglusucks Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yep.  That’s all glu is about.  Theft
  • glusucksglusucks Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yep.  That’s all glu is about.  Theft