Absolutely Fed up with Impossible Walk Off Hero

SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
Ok, on my Iphone6, it is 100% impossible to complete the Monday Walk Off Hero event. The one single obstacle is that every time you complete 7-9 levels of a tier, the game is 99.534% likely to crash!!! That would be ok, BUT, when you simply reload the app, instead of continuing at level 7, 8, 9, or 10.... It **** retards you back to level **** 1!!!!!! I have contacted glu several times, and judging by their responses, they have done literally NOTHING to even attempt to fix this GAME-BREAKING issue.  Hell, unless someone knows something I don't, like it's only on IPhone6's.... then I'm .045 seconds from letting my "App Deletion Bear" skull rape it and leave it for dead behind Target.... 

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I had an iPhone 5 that did that to me all the time. I got a new iPhone and now the hand rarely ever crashes. So I chalked it up to having an old device. 
  • Brimac22Brimac22 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    2-11-19, they said they made it easier? I dont see any difference at all. Same ridiculous impossible pitches to hit and when you do hit them u pop it straight up or most the time miss every pitch.
  • bowhunterdavisbowhunterdavis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same thing here! I’m not getting as far now with their, so called, better set-up😩 I think it was an excuse to try and sell us special offers🤨
  • bowhunterdavisbowhunterdavis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Instead of trying to make us buy something for their craziness, they should gift everyone with the offer that they are trying to sell😳
  • FiddyballgameFiddyballgame Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    New IPhone XR solved all my
    crashing issues 
    I have all the Teddy’s! 
  • jrayjray Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I can only speak for myself, but woh isn’t impossible. I’ve beat it every week since it started (minus a week or two when Diaz pitched). I’ve beat it in Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. It’s all about the players you have and their skills. I beat it in gold, Platinum, and Diamond in the same week, even though I only had 1 Diamond 3 player (I still don’t have a maxed Diamond player). I understand the frustration, as I don’t don’t get through with every attempt, but I don’t give up. I also only spend gold on boosts, not restarts. Not trying to be a jerk, but everyone experiences losses. If it was easy, who would want to play. There no fun in stuff that’s easy, which is why I went Diamond