TSB 19 Release Date?

ryandavis94ryandavis94 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Anyone know when the 2019 version is being released? I can’t find anything online talking about a release date or anything like that, but I’m very confused because I’ve seen 2 posts on here talking about the 2019 version? Is available already in certain countries or what’s the deal with that? I checked my App Store just to make sure it wasn’t available to me yet and it isn’t. 

Comments

• cooksey123cooksey123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Canada has a beta version of it already but it’s not full release. I guess they are working out all the bugs and such
  • ryandavis94ryandavis94 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    @cooksey123 So no actual set release date? I’ve searched all over the place and can’t find anything. I wouldn’t even want a beta version personally I would rather just wait for the full version to be released. 
  • vikingcubsvikingcubs Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'd also like to hear a release date for 19. Can't find it online anywhere...
  • jjam45jjam45 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    C'mon 19
  • Justin20Justin20 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Release date is not announced still anywhere.I m also waiting eagerly for releasing date,leave alone actual release.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Use context clues and previous history to get an educated guess. Usually the game is released around opening day for MLB (28th of this month) and early registration ends the 25th so I would say somewhere between those dates.