Bonus players

bayly2bayly2 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I think you should have spot were u can pick bonus player with Franchise coins . Might be a way to level playing field if have make cost more like 5 coins for five games and maybe make starting pitchers available to just a thought 

Comments

• jrayjray Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I’m hoping next year, franchise coins aren’t a waste. No a single franchise player would have made my team since June. Would be nice if they added 450+ players that cost more evo coins. Would also be nice to add pitchers. At Diamond, you need at least a 460+ pitcher to win season mode, regardless of how much stronger your team is
  • matthewarthur3889matthewarthur3889 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    But if the franchise players become that strong, for example with 400 or 500 potential, that makes anyone have access to that caliber of a player. So would franchise players Availability in level change  depending on the level of your team. 

Because if somebody could just purchase a bunch of franchise coins and use the players for club matches or events in their caliber is that of a fully upgraded ledge and then someone new to the game can simply come in and buy the perfect team for an event or club m because if somebody could just purchase a bunch of franchise coins and use the players for club matches or events and their caliber is that of a fully upgraded ledge and then someone new to the game can simply come in and buy the perfect team for an event or club match..  

I do agree that the franchise coins become pointless at a certain point, I’ve recently just reach that point where I don’t find any of them strong enough, they should be adjusted to the strength of the team. 

Overall I agree somethings should be done, I just caution on the actions taken