MLB TSB 18: Trading Players Within Clubs

ethomastonethomaston Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

I wish you could trade players within your clubs or possibly to friends. One of our club members got a Legendary player and asked if it was possible to trade for my Legendary Ernie Banks. Possibly have restrictions to slow farming that a 5 star player can only be traded for another 5 star player. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Rook8631Rook8631 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Yes that would be awesome
  • largemonkeylargemonkey Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I've heard this from everyone in my club. It's definitely desired by all.
  • spos8899spos8899 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    That would be awesome.  Make a restriction that you can only trade once a day or something.  But a restriction on how many trades per day/per week is good.   Good idea on trades.  
  • baliflagsbaliflags Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2018

balinese umbrellas australialarge balinese umbrellalarge bali umbrellasbali umbrellas wholesalebali umbrellas perthbali umbrellas sydneybali umbrellas for salebalinese umbrellas.
    https://www.baliflags.com/shop/Bali-Umbrella-balinese-umbrella-wedding-umbrella

Bali White Wedding FlagsBeach Weddings flagsTall Wedding flagsWhite Wedding FlagsBali White Wedding Flags wholesaleBali White Wedding Flags for sale
  • laveerlaveer Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    baliflags said:
    Please back up my game mission impossible data
    balinese umbrellas australialarge balinese umbrellalarge bali umbrellasbali umbrellas wholesalebali umbrellas perthbali umbrellas sydneybali umbrellas for salebalinese umbrellas.
    https://www.baliflags.com/shop/Bali-Umbrella-balinese-umbrella-wedding-umbrella

Back 
  • SCPENETRATORSCPENETRATOR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I agree. We were discussing this in our club today. 
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    another nice thing would be to trade or gift xp within clubs, would benefit so top players could help spread the wealth to the rest of his dedicated club
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I think trading players within your club would be a great idea. Its came up in our club chat.
  • CSDaKing124CSDaKing124 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This would be fantastic if glu would implement it in ‘19 at least.  
  • matthewarthur3889matthewarthur3889 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

I wish you could trade players within your clubs or possibly to friends. One of our club members got a Legendary player and asked if it was possible to trade for my Legendary Ernie Banks. Possibly have restrictions to slow farming that a 5 star player can only be traded for another 5 star player. Any suggestions?

• matthewarthur3889matthewarthur3889 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You are on the right track. 
    Trading is obviously a desirable change for everyone. 

Why? It makes it easier and a lot cheaper to improve our team.  

I mean this is so obvious there has to be a reason why the trading system hasn’t been implemented into the game. Why would Glu not want this implemented? Very simple answer, profits. The main goal of any company Is to earn a profit. This would greatly diminish sales by having a training system however, Glu is also set on improving aspects of the game to meet the members needs and wants. So there’s only one way this could get  implemented and that’s if the player had to be bought for him extremely expensive price, a.k.a. gold. To make up for all the boxes that one would have to buy to actually get the player.. 

But I know I would rather spend 5000 or 10,000 gold on an amazing player then spend it on boxes and not get anything. So, I like the idea but in these forms we have to also think of the company and this being a company and needs to make money..

I’m consulting on some customer service and game Additions, I won’t go into specifics but if anyone in this form is interested please message me and we can discuss the consultation I’m doing and how you would be involved.

I would love if everyone was involved but it will be a closed door confidential form.
     Message me if interested and I will give details.
    FYI It’s Glu approved.
    Thank you,
    Matt Arthur

• HollinsHollins Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    In sports leagues that use an annual draft to assign eligible players to clubs, having a value associated with a draft selection can allow clubs to anticipate future growth of players and, if a trading period exists, assist negotiations when exchanging draft selections and players krogerfeedback
  • krogerexperienceekrogerexperiencee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    TellThebell or Tell The Bell is the Survey name for Taco Bell Restaurant. Follow this guide and Win $500 TellTheBell.com and Give Feedback To us.

• sixdeucesixdeuce Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Trades or waivers even 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • krogerexperienceekrogerexperiencee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Win $500 at www.tellthebell.com, Tell The Bell Survey needs honest review and feedback at tellthebell.com. So, Visit tellthebell.com and start survey.

taco bell survey

• Lunatik_RikLunatik_Rik Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    trades of any item/player you have within your club would be #DOPE...would help all these small market clubs compete with the #DODGERS #YANKEES of the #TAPGLUWORLD.
  • steveharis22steveharis22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If your team is below gold, or a 40k team strength, I would trade in all of your extra players. You do not need to start building a strong inactive roster until your starting lineup is strong. I started stashing players 4 stars and above once I hit 45k team strength and it’s worked for me so far!

• Delores123Delores123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    ohh great. that is awesome. Trades or waivers even. KrogerFeedback MyKFCExperience
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’m on board with this. Totally needs to happen. I’ve got a surplus of legend outfielders, catchers and short stops. I wished I could trade for a first base and like two pitchers and my entire team would be legends. Get on this one glu. 
  • Alfred123Alfred123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    In professional sports within the United States and Canada, a trade is a sports league transaction between sports clubs involving the exchange of player rights . Prepaidgiftbalance.com
  • jmillersalonjmillersalon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    You can take the Buffalo Wild Wings Survey to help them to make an improvement to their service and get a Free Coupon Code. Bwwlistens.com

You can take the Buffalo Wild Wings Survey to help them to make an improvement to their service and get a Free Coupon Code.