Im locked out of my account

myke19myke19 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
it says I’m locked out of my account for 7 days cause it says I violated the terms of service. But I never did anything to violate anything. Can anyone help

Comments

• myke19myke19 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    My name is Myke19 on tap sports baseball 18
    I’ve been playing for along time and I know for a fact I didn’t do anything wrong 
  • jjam45jjam45 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Dont cheat 
    I’ve never cheated!!! Ever!!! I don’t even know how to cheat!!
    Can anyone plz help
  • MLKMN4246MLKMN4246 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and customer service tells me they cant tell me why. they also wont tell me when or if i will be able to log back in
    This is rediculas. Thanks MLK
  • John0210John0210 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    How do u see if its suspended?? Mine won't load past 37% and if they said I cheated they are fuckin liars cuz like u said.. I don't even know how to cheat and if u check my stats you will believe that.
    It loads to 37% and it stops and read the bottom it says it there
    I’m in the same boat I have no clue how to cheat I just when I get bored
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    If you can't submit a ticket through the app you can submit one through the support site https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/

• RacingPresidentsRacingPresidents Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It really doesn't matter if you submit a ticket when this happens, because Customer Support won't tell you what they think you did wrong.  Which basically puts you in a guilty until proven innocent status without any ability to prove your innocence.  I'm in the same boat.  Locked out with no explanation.  Best guess is I watched videos too many times, which the game lets you do, so I don't know...