Why the heck am I suspended. I have done nothing but fork over serious cash all year.

supermaloogasupermalooga Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I demand compensation for ruining my rewards in cvc which I had been dominating all weekend due to having peraza…this is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Comments

• supermaloogasupermalooga Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    name supermalooga diamond team diamond player just pulled 7500 gold for playing another 1000 games that I spent $50 on team bonus games to accomplish...between that and paying for edge and now not being able to reap rewards is beyond ridiculous!
    If I lose my rewards for prime event as well, I am not going to be a happy camper.  Also, I am VIP if that matters whatsoever.
    1 cvc missed out on 7500 or 5k points x2 and 2 boxes wow....someone please figure this out asap!!!
    Because I just missed a second CVC and obviously another possible 15,000 Prime XP or 10000 Legend XP as well as 2 boxes I will be seeking a full refund on all money spent in the last 4 or 5 days because there is absolutely no reason I should have been I have never been banned and when I only make $13 an hr I'll be darned if I'm going to allow you guys to mess with me like this when I (sadly) spend half my paycheck on this game a week
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    If you haven't already submitted a ticket please be sure to do so.  If you can't do it through the app you can use the support site https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/