VIP status

Tylerman31Tylerman31 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I am really trying to get this status because it's going to get me motivated to keep playing. I am locked and loaded for the next version but if VIPs are able to have more keepers than me who play more than some VIPs in my club I feel it's not right. Welp I tried let's see what happens!

Comments

• pojopojo Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I've spent more than what I've been told you have to.spend to get VIP and I still havent gotten anything about it. How long do you have to wait once you reach that mark?
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Idk what to have to I’ve spent, participated on twitter and Facebook, but I haven’t reached VIP yet. Hoping I can get it soon
  • slowspeexdslowspeexd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    VIP isn't just based off money spent, and spell activity and global chat activity of the on the game and in the forums. You can spend little to nothing in as long as you do the other three you can become VIP
  • Tylerman31Tylerman31 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    VIP isn't just based off money spent, and spell activity and global chat activity of the on the game and in the forums. You can spend little to nothing in as long as you do the other three you can become VIP
    Yeah I just got the forum sign up and all that. I'm always playing the game and wanted to get VIP in case VIPs get extra keepers. I have over a billion points for my club total so I play way too much lol
  • cornflakez71cornflakez71 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm in the same boat lol 
  • HUFFDADDY3325HUFFDADDY3325 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Would love to become a VIP
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    So would I   been playing for years.  Spent some money not alot 
  • marcoochmarcooch Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve spent about 500 US and still no VIP. Also am on at least 4 hours a day daily
  • Dawn14Dawn14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Would love to become a VIP.Still waiting for the day i will reach at that level.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Unlock all gold buying achievements and youll unlock vip
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • draco333hedraco333he Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Working on it. 
  • stew21stew21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    does anyone know if you get VIP, do you have it forever? or have to re-achieve each year?
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @stew21 Once you obtain VIP, it stays to your attached email forever 
  • stew21stew21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Thanks
  • funakorfunakor Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yes, good to know. I’ve played for 3 years and am going to try for VIP this year. I’ve never participated in the forums or in global chat so will add those in to my game routine.