Woh in diamond Need help with who to use for my last 4

baller13321baller13321 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
edited March 2019 in Glu News
I’ve beaten walkoff in gold and platinum but I’m 0-2 so far in diamond and really want to beat it tomorrow. Depending on lap/rhp I have 510 Boggs with 15/20 skills at diamond six, capped 525 arenado but only 5/20 skills. 525 rrizzo capped with 6/20 skill and beast 540 Khris  Davis 540 double blowout skillls at 16/20 each and 540 banks with skill at like 6. Can anyone tell me what they think

Comments

• baller13321baller13321 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Revised these are my options and probably won’t have time to add skillsills 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Boggs(not pictured),Rizzo and mookie are your best options just depending on who your playing at 5.10(rhp vs. lhp) I personally like to have someone who has 1 or both skills activated through the duration of the challenge. Arenado works in the beginning, but after you score a few runs his skills deactivate which is why I stay away from blowout skills when playing WOH. I also advise buying the gold boost for 80 gold bc your going to need every advantage possible to win WOH especially at that level.

P.S. If you have to use your restart on 5.8 or something like that,don’t use the video pay the gold if you have it. For 1 it’s cheaper than say 5.10. However, if you have to use your video restart slow play the next few players(30min refresh on video restarts) Good luck 
    Here’s Boggs pictured. I appreciate the advice and you definitely gave me a different perspective. I was kinda thinking Khris Davis in the tenth with Boggs only having one skill activated and being lower overall. And also was thinking about using Ernie banks for lhp?
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    No problem mama. The best way to determine that is play each mookie and banks VS. against a lhp  in the early rounds see who starts out with higher overall when playing bc your skills are high on both players but with mookie having 2skills active at sometime during the event(in scoring position),that could be a difference maker. I would do the same thing with Boggs and Davis. Davis might be so strong entering 5.10 bc you have him maxed as well as his skills extremely high especially if you give him a 80 gold boost.  If your club doesn’t delay I would say play as soon as 12 eastern hits.  Between then and 2 it seems “easier” and later in the evening around 8 till the end. Don’t fret it’s a long day if you find yourself loosing play another event and come back to it later.  Good luck bro!
    Alright I’ll let you know how it goes man and thanks for the advice again!
  • pooponupooponu Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Does anyone know the last 4 in WOH today? 
    Rrll