Long time player, first time poster

MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
Wasn't aware of this page until now.  Been playing for years.  Look forward to good discussion and hopefully helping each other out 

Comments

• LilyBabesLilyBabes Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here. 
  • mutnat01mutnat01 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can anyone help please
    have updated my iPad to ios12 and now cannot open game
  • emilythompsnemilythompsn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here! If anyone is on ios and wants to add me on Facebook hmu! I'll send gifts 😘
  • SylvSylv Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I also have been playing for years (only recently got back into it) and I never knew about these forums until now  :D
  • heddabbheddabb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Have been playing for one week and are in love. I am soon a B star, what about you guys? And do you have some tips on how to become more sucsessful and get more money/clothes?
  • MattEngels84MattEngels84 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Same man. Been playing since tap made it back with David Ortiz sporting a blank jersey lol. Just recently saw there were message boards / forums. Hopefully they listen to what people have to say. It’s a fun addicting game but has its problems like every other game ever made!
  • OphiaOphia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I know it probably is a retarded question but I belive you should be able to search your question on the Google search bar and they should have either utube videos step by step directions or a Manuel you can download from Google with troubleshooting tips that should help you simply fix your issue. Anytime I have device malfunctions like that I Google it and have never been left without an answer or explanation of how to fix problem.

• normy3normy3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    New here as well!! Pretty excited to learn from everyone and have some discussions!