Can I keep my team, gold and money once the new version is released?

TigersRforRealTigersRforReal Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I’ve been playing for about 7 months so I don’t know what happens to my team once the newest version is updated. Can anyone help me out so I know what to expect!

Answers

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Yes you will keep your same team from 18 just don’t delete the app off your phone bc it will disappear out of your App Store. Also there won’t be any updates on 18 after 19 is released. The developers tend to focus on the new version once it’s out. 
    Yes you will keep your same team from 18 just don’t delete the app off your phone bc it will disappear out of your App Store. Also there won’t be any updates on 18 after 19 is released. The developers tend to focus on the new version once it’s out.