Account suspended for trading too many inactive players

drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
I suggest anyone who decides to off load alot of inactive players at a time dont. About an hour after doing so my account was suspended. Glu says they found i was using a cheat tool. Which i have never done and explained what i did and was told custoner care cant do anything. Thanks glu i appreciate being a non cheating customer who got screwed!

Comments

• HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    thats glu for ya, GLU SUCKS
  • ME8UP55ME8UP55 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    That sucks. Thanks GLU.
  • REDBIRDNATI0NREDBIRDNATI0N Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited February 2019
    yep happened to mine too yesterday im assuming for spending 45k gold which i earned from ads or trading in 250 players that were trash , also buying things to earn gold !!!! 
  • TreysBraves1984TreysBraves1984 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Really? I thought that was a part of the basic game strategy, and the reason to spend your in game cash to purchase players that you know aren’t going to be keepers. I purchase those players in order to offload them for XP in order to upgrade my current roster. If that’s considered cheating then they need to make it known within the rules of the game. Maybe they do in the fine print somewhere, that nobody really reads the entirety of. Idk, it just seems like a glitch. Can’t be truly considered cheating. Then again idk, like I said. Doesn’t seem right. 
  • SUGARPLUMPRINCESUGARPLUMPRINCE Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Word. Where are the rules even posted?