App problems???

brand16079brand16079 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Anyone else having trouble getting the MLB TSB 18 app to open? 

Comments

• kentmurphy66kentmurphy66 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mine won't open since updating to latest version overnight
  • brand16079brand16079 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Is everyone having this problem or only certain people?
  • ranger5ranger5 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    It’s an iphone issue according to Glu customer support on twitter. Still waiting on fix.
  • SakuraKissSakuraKiss Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having problems with konnection. When ever I swipe to right for yes, the whole game crashes. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Mrs_ShebaMrs_Sheba Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yes, it happened to me today and I received a response that my game has been flagged for cheating??!!  I’m not happy right now
  • 27andcounting27andcounting Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    My app won’t load past 37 any ideas?
  • RacingPresidentsRacingPresidents Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    37% with a message at the bottom of the screen that your account is suspended for suspicious activity.  That's GLU randomly locking out accounts thinking they are catching cheaters.  Unfortunately, it catches a lot of innocent players too.  If you are lucky it will come back in 24 hours up to 7 days.  You can put in a support ticket and they can tell you when it should come back, but they won't tell you why they picked your account for suspension.
  • maseballdad1maseballdad1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ordered gold last night, paid through apple, have confirmation and have sent screenshots to glu and nothing has been done?  Is this how they run things?
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @maseballdad1 this has happened to me as well with me purchasing endorsements. The gold came later, but I can’t collect the daily endorsements that I paid for as well as I didn’t get all my all star tickets. Write Customer service it will be awhile till they respond since it looks like they are getting pounded with request. Check and see if they added the gold after being delayed. Good luck bro
  • lvcanucklvcanuck Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is everyone having this problem or only certain people?
    Mine shuts off.  I have deleted and re-downloaded several times
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    My app my app crashes when I look at achievements