Does anyone ever get a real answer

MLKMN4246MLKMN4246 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
to why their accounts are suspended? How do you know when the suspension ends? 

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We do not give out details on what causes suspensions but we will give out the time they will expire (assuming it is a temporary one).
  • esotericesoteric Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I don’t understand why no reason is ever given. It seems most people have no idea why they are suspended..myself included, so why wouldn’t you want them to know?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Because if we give out what was detected the cheaters will know what to avoid when making their cheats.  For instance in Racing Rivals we had an automated ban if you lost more than 20 cars in  2 hours to ensure people weren't stealing accounts and moving cars off of them.  There was a similar trigger for unique specific cars.  If we told anyone the limit then the people trying to steal cars would just move 19 instead of 20 so we don't give out the details.  ( I can give that one out now because the game closed yesterday).  Also it isn't like any of the cheaters are going to say yep, you caught me.  They all say they have never done anything wrong (just like the people who might not have).
    [RR] Sage said:
    Because if we give out what was detected the cheaters will know what to avoid when making their cheats.  For instance in Racing Rivals we had an automated ban if you lost more than 20 cars in  2 hours to ensure people weren't stealing accounts and moving cars off of them.  There was a similar trigger for unique specific cars.  If we told anyone the limit then the people trying to steal cars would just move 19 instead of 20 so we don't give out the details.  ( I can give that one out now because the game closed yesterday).  Also it isn't like any of the cheaters are going to say yep, you caught me.  They all say they have never done anything wrong (just like the people who might not have).

Thanks for the response...I see some valid points to that although. But I now have a permanent restriction to MLB 2019 (yes, I can play some events but all the fun ones i can't so for all purposes, banned). I specifically asked if the reason was when I play at work, the work wifi server won't let me play, so I turn it off and play on my data instead. Even then, I don't get a yes/no answer but the same standard no response from customer care.
    Also, I would think when "investigating" if the exploitation was valid, you'd look and see if said team all of a sudden won events or increased team strength because if not, the player could be doing something you think is cheating but obviously not taking advantage of it...seems that part to me is missing from your suspensions handed out.

[RR] Sage said:

You're basically saying GLU would suspend accounts for doing something that could possibly mean they are cheating based off an algorithm...Sure that algorithm/trigger gives the player the opportunity to cheat but like you even say, some people might know this and take advantage and others do not and might do this by "accident" and don't take advantage of the game weakness.
    Why wouldn't the development team look at that aspect? Did the player actually gain an advantage? 

In my case, I have a permanent restriction so I can't play this game again. Maybe i did do something unknowingly that GLu developers think I could then take advantage of the game but did I? If i didn't, then i obviously didn't cheat. I just think unfair that there is no possible way to argue against permanent bans and it's a guilty until proven innocent (although you can't even try to prove innocence) 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @esoteric sorry bro to hear about that. My suggestion to you is if you really like playing the Tap that much, your going to have to keep contacting Glu. When a company knows your a real customer who cares about the product, then they are more open to hearing what you have to say. That’s why I said if you like the game that much have to be persistent with them. Write them through email, CS through the game, asking them to look into further. Ask them to check your account see if you’ve done anything in the past that warrants a full suspension. Show them that your a paying customer and tell that you care about playing the game.  Someone will eventually will go the extra mile for you and to see if you can get reinstated. It’s rare, but it has happened. And word advice never be nasty or smart with CS it will get you nowhere.  That’s just my 2cents Here’s a few emails if you want to go that route tapsportscommunity@glu.com, tapsportsfeedback@Glu.com.  Good luck Bro

-UltimateWarrior 
  • rspivarspiva Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have been playing since 18. I have not been suspended (knock on wood). now I have seen teammates get suspended because of foul behavior. just keep your nose to the ground support your team and have fun.

stay positive
    @UltimateWarrior thanks! I’ll try emailing as well. I’ve played every version of this game and never suspended before and now a permanent one so maybe they will take that into account