Vip?

erichughes54erichughes54 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
VIP? Do you become a vip?

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Some players do.  That program is at the discretion of the community managers.
  • erichughes54erichughes54 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Can you direct me on how to become a vip?
    There aren't specific steps I can direct you to take.  Certainly spending money in the game helps but the community managers can flag individuals for a variety of reasons.  Your can ask them on the game specific forum though I don't believe they give out a specific criteria.
  • NomarE6AparaNomarE6Apara Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve spent more than I should admit on this game yet I am still not VIP! That’s why I have joined the forum and actively participate in  Facebook  and Twitter in the hopes I can become a VIP in 19 soon!
    I’ve spent more than I should admit on this game yet I am still not VIP! That’s why I have joined the forum and actively participate in  Facebook  and Twitter in the hopes I can become a VIP in 19 soon!
    Good luck!
  • THEBIGPARADETHEBIGPARADE Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    VIP secret award is insane! I hope to get it one day as well, I play 8 hours a day at least.
  • larsen1018larsen1018 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So there is no amount of money that one can spend that earn those rewards. If someone in CS didn’t like your comment, they can simply ensure you don’t get the designation?
    ...wow. 
    That’s...quite the business. Wow. 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    It has nothing to do with the customer care department.  It is controlled by the dev team and more specifically their community team and producers.