Cvc strategy

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
I think we should be able to adjust our lineup and see the pitcher we are facing before each round.   Different inactive players vs left than right etc

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Well it’s a pain but what I do is go and set up my lineup right before I play cvc. Stack all my righty’s vs lefty and vice versa. I also put in my skill players like blowout, cvc players in as well before playing CVC.
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Why do blowout players do so well in CVC.  I have read they do several times now.  
    Bc your when you start going up in points you essentially blowing the team out. When your playing a regular game when your up by 4 or down by 4 the blowout skill is activated. When you play cvc 1 equal 10 starts up the skills immediately after
  • TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited April 2019
    So I took 2 ‘18 legends(Will Clark, Justin Turner) as my keepers with Runners in Scoring position skills over blowout-was that a mistake? Never knew
    @TrojanKi7 I wouldn’t think so. Choosing your keepers is your preference and depends on what you focus more on. I like WOH and winning reg. Games so I chose keepers that will help me in both. I chose a switch hitter and a good lefty. If you like CVC blowout was a good choice or players with CVC skill. I think both your choices were solid for using in any area of the game wether CVC, WOH or reg. gameplay. You can never go wrong with a solid 3B.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Why do blowout players do so well in CVC.  I have read they do several times now.  
    After 3 or 4 total hits in CVC  the skill activates - blowout is an excellent skill for CVC
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Autoplay, wait 30 minutes for video refresh 
  • TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Dunnzig- will try that-do you normally autoplay those games? 
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    TrojanKi7 said:
    Dunnzig- will try that-do you normally autoplay those games? 
    Yes, auto play.. and if i dont scoe well on the first one I go and change my batting order and usually have better results. Experiment with it. 
  • xxxEricxxxxxxEricxxx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I agree. It's all about experimenting. Put your bonus players for the cvc event at top of the order. I do a mix of autoplay and manual play.
  • superdizzlesuperdizzle Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The beat strategy for me is to get the cvc subscription and always use 45% hit and 1500x multiplier and autoplay the first round I scored over 5 million points on auto play then you pay 50 gold for a continue and score as many as possible pay 100 for the next cent. Watch a video instead of paying 200 gold then the last continue is only 50 gold again I have scored as high as 10 mill in a single round with multiple bonus players
  • playadaveplayadave Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Well it’s a pain but what I do is go and set up my lineup right before I play cvc. Stack all my righty’s vs lefty and vice versa. I also put in my skill players like blowout, cvc players in as well before playing CVC.
    Why the blowout skill?
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Aside from the cvc subscription, auto playing, etc...Everything changed when my players went to gold level. Events started getting easier and I scored more in CVC.
  • winitagainwinitagain Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Interesting comments.  Will give those a try