The customer care team frequently gets feedback from our players that we pass along to the development team and we wanted to highlight the top 5 feedback/complaint/suggestion items that we received in the month of March so that our players are aware we really do read these and make sure the teams are aware.
- Suggestions for Keepers program going forward - Obviously something like this is for future versions of the game but the Keeper system was a great addition that caused a great deal of interest and unfortunately frustration for some players where it didn't work out easily. This also happens to be our top ticket volume creator.
- Some players are critical of the team strength ratings - Some of this is just players understanding what is calculated but there is always room to improve that to make sure players know how tough their opponent may be.
- Walk off Hero difficulty - This one we have sent to the development team even in 2018. They do review completion rates and what it takes to earn prizes on a regular basis but the reality is they want those last levels to be very hard. That is probably the most skill part of the game and for those that can complete it they have accomplished a great feat.
- Issues with videos - This one is a bit tough as much of it is outside our control. Often by the time we get information related to what video is having trouble it is already out of the rotation from the ad vendors (particularly if players never saw the actual video or didn't inform us of what it was in the initial ticket). That being said the development team made some changes again just last week to hopefully clear out a few of the issues we have been able to identify.
- Crashing - Another issue that can be difficult to fix. Without being able to reproduce a crash the development team will never know if it is fixed. If we can't make it happen how do you know it stopped happening? We even receive tickets where we are thanked for fixing it when nothing has actually changed. What the customer care team has done is noted all the devices that have reported crashing and given that data to the dev team to help them focus on hardware to focus their testing. Players can help by identifying what they were doing when it occurred and what type of crash they are experiencing. Did you just drop to the home screen, was their some kind of error message that popped up or did it just freeze and you had to quit out?