Video crash

spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Is anyone else experiencing issues with videos force closing the app? It makes it difficult to get that extra batting boost or a retry during WOH.

Comments

• MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I get a crash when i view gold videos. If they do play, its a 20 second wait for a 4 gold reward. Takes me 5minutes to accumulate 12 gold if it doesnt crash. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I bet that gets frustrating when videos are double gold!! Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • Orionsbelt1Orionsbelt1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing here on vids..was normal lag of about 5 seconds.. eventually, it got to be 60 sec.lag..issue isn't in my phone..I eventually got frustrated and uni stalled abd reinstalled app..That took care of problem until about 100 vids,then same lag problem again..Don't know if I do uninstalling an reinstalling again would I lose my data? .Glu techs don't have an answer either regarding vid. gold award lags.Definetly not a memory, storage ,or Internet connection issue
  • spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I tried the same thing and the problem didnt go away and I even got a new phone and when I downloaded the game and started playing again the issue followed. I'm sure glu will figure out a resolution one of these days.