Video gold glitch 4200 gold instead of 42 !!!!!!

CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
anyone else get 4200 gold bars on the 16th instead of 42 ? I have two teams my one team got 4200 my other got 42 !!!!!! Heard from a few ppl it was most likely a glitch....GLU ticket told me it was a timing thing but not sure ......can anyone elaborate ?

Comments

• TectonicShadowTectonicShadow Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yea I got 4,200 gold but most of my other club members got 42 gold -shrugs-
  • CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @TectonicShadow same my club some got them some didn’t 
  • whiffcitywhiffcity Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    anyone else get 4200 gold bars on the 16th instead of 42 ? I have two teams my one team got 4200 my other got 42 !!!!!! Heard from a few ppl it was most likely a glitch....GLU ticket told me it was a timing thing but not sure ......can anyone elaborate ?
    @CLOVERDALE 4200 I got it was super lucky not everyone got it  
  • Nicole14Nicole14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Yes negligible members of my club got,but most of them didn't.Rarely 1 or 2 got 4200 coins.Have been quite unlucky in this case though
  • TheDevilRay5TheDevilRay5 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    When I got done playing an opponent, right as gift #16 was released, I was gifted the 4.2k gold. Took me a moment to fathom what happened, it was amazing! when I read reports about this and some getting their gold revoked I spent it all immediately...
    i think this was a very short-lived programming error from the developers. They caught themselves quickly, but like anything on the internet, even if something wrong is published for mere seconds, someone somewhere is going to catch it. I just happened to be part of the lucky ones.
    most importantly, they can’t take what you’ve already spent