Players from boxes not showing up

SouthSideSoxSouthSideSox Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’ve opened two boxes and got 2 players out of them, but neither has shown up on my team roster. The boxes were 800 gold each, so not exactly cheap. What now? Any suggestions?

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Force quit and restart and they will usually show then.  If not send in a ticket and we can look through the logs to see what happened to them.
  • bulldogtannerbulldogtanner Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Had a few guys not get them they contacted glu and recieved them the next day.
  • THEBIGPARADETHEBIGPARADE Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Glus logs are ridiculous. Yes we understand they can see what boxes we've opened and players recieved but it's the whole game crash during box open and if it's actually logged by the system. I am absolutely 1000% sure I lost gold when I opened a box and recieved Altuve.

After it showed his name, the unopened box was still shaking over his picture, I clicked again and the box opened again and it showed Altuve again. It took double the gold but Altuve did not level up to 2 and I did not get dupe player xp. THIS WAS A GLITCH! Glu did not find an error in the logs but it was there. Why else would I be still talking about a bonus box weeks after it has passed even when I got a good player? Because your system logs dont work and people are losing gold. You need to look into this more. I submitted a ticket but never got my 500 gold back, just excuses.