Current Member but New to the Forums

Pslicer083Pslicer083 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Just wanted to drop by and say hello to all.  I’be been playing for a while and recently did a full reset on 2019.  I never have been in the forums but I’m starting over and want to start out with a post to say hey to everyone.  I’m looking to get that all mighty VIP treatment and by starting over I probably screwed my self a bit but I am looking at it from a more positive perspective.  I’ve been in full restart mode for about 3 weeks now, have built my team up to +30k by playing a lot and spending my money on the most efficient things necessary. Hopefully I’ll gain VIP quickly so I can get some of the perks and it will help get me back to my previous status.  

With all all of that said I hope everyone had a good weekend and feel free to challenge me to a game.

Comments

• camcam1985camcam1985 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    How do you get VIP?
  • Going4GoldGoing4Gold Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Good luck!!
  • osie856osie856 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ya I’ve been playing since 2014 , dropped a lot of money into this game , and just needed to know how to get the TSB vip 2019..?
  • GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I'm sure they take how much you spend into consideration for VIP. Also how much you play, active on forums or in global chat. Just keep grindin and you may get it! Good luck everyone!
  • TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    What’s up guy?! Glad to have ya 
  • shaggy1221shaggy1221 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Welcome!!!