Walk off event

hunterm15hunterm15 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
can anyone give me hitting tips for Walk off. I keep popping up and grounding out. 

Comments

• ConmoneyConmoney Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    -Wait on the pitch. I used to try to swing early, because that’s what gives more power, but I find that if I wait just a little bit, I get more base hits. Those singles are what gets the most wins, not the big homers, though those do help obviously. -Always watch videos for free boosts.
    -Lefty vs. righty is key when you get into the higher levels and rounds. Hit opposite field.
    -Your matchup does matter. If you’re batter is 105 and the pitcher is 100, it may be a tough one
    -save your big hitters for as long as you can, you’ll need them late in the level
    -and last but not least, don’t be afraid to watch a pitch or two. Sometimes, I’ll let the pitcher throw 2 strikes, because they’re nasty curves. 3rd pitch is usually a fastball which is what I want. Sometimes you gotta hit a curve though.  Be careful what you swing at, and watch your pitches/timing.

hope all this helps! Woh is a pain in the butt, so be patient and build your team.