No response from customer service

spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Comments

• spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Is there anyway to get a response from glu? It's been 4 days since I sent the original message
  • simplysuperdavesimplysuperdave Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Try sending another request to close the ticket in message back
    that happened to me too, I just hit yes to all three, was the only day it happened 
    just a glitch
    Sincerly 
    SimplySuperDave
  • spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    That worked. Thank you for the help
  • THEBIGPARADETHEBIGPARADE Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    They rarely respond and when they do it's never good news unfortunately. Customer support needs a reboot.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    They rarely respond and when they do it's never good news unfortunately. Customer support needs a reboot.

Completely untrue, we respond to every ticket we receive and though our goal response time is 48 hours we have be much faster than that in most cases.  The oldest new ticket at the moment is 21 hours old. 
  • syntax2600syntax2600 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’m hoping someone can help me with my account. Stopped working 3-4 days ago. I’ve literally tried everything. 

Tried on three different iOS devices. Game keeps crashing. Has something to with my account and/or Facebook. 

I havent gotten a response yet. I’ve spent quite a bit of money on this game and would like to get back to playing it!
    My username is syntax2600
    Oldest ticket is at 15 hours currently so I am sure they will get to it soon.  What game are you talking about?
    TSB MLB 2019
    Conversation ID: #2804057
    2804057 was a duplicate of a ticket you already had open (2801799) so it was rejected.  Submitting multiple tickets just confuses the process.  2801799 was answered within 7 hours of receiving it and then you just had to wait for the agent to get back to your follow up response which they did within a day.