Game crash

Dirtdog14Dirtdog14 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Anyone else try reinstalling the game and it works, but as soon as you log into your old account it just won’t load past 88?

Comments

• miserysportsmiserysports Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My game is crashing before it even opens. I deleted the app, played the tutorial, logged in and it won’t open again. Need help!
  • Pm1ddyPm1ddy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I too am having issues logging into TSB19. I was able to play 1 CvC ticket and after clicking the END ROUND buttin, the game immediately crashed this was at approximately 0030 PDT. Since that time game gets to 88% and crashes. We are almost 10 hours later and issue continues. Sent a VIP in-game email through TSB18 as it still works and all I received back was the typical first level support canned response, i.e. Make sure your Internet connection is sufficient, blah blah... 

My troubleshooting steps on an Apple iPad has been, uninstall app, turn iPad off for 1 minute, reboot iPad, go to app store reinstall TSB19, game opens and allows me to play as a new user, I proceed to SETTINGS to LOG INTO GAME EXISTING CREDENTIALS, I USE FACEBOOK as my PROFILE login, at this point TSB19 REFRESHES TO 88% then CRASHES. No matter how many times I try to open app, it gets to 88% then crashes!

Hopefully someone at GLU responds to at least let everyone know they are having issues with an estimate of when they expect resolution.

----
    PMIDDY (VIP PLAYER)
    =====================
    Thanks!
    Patrick

Gametag: 
    "PMIDDY in TSB19 VIP"
    Pm1ddy in TSB18 VIP
    =====================