Gm and assistants chat

SGTJMONEYSGTJMONEY Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
As a long time club leader, it would be nice to have a gm and assistant gm chat to where we can communicate outside the general club chat.

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    SGTJMONEY said:
    As a long time club leader, it would be nice to have a gm and assistant gm chat to where we can communicate outside the general club chat.
    You can either use the Line App or Facebook messenger which is what most good clubs do
  • CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Would you not be able to private chat (pm) your assistant gm’s and just share the info that’s what I’ve done in the past 
  • SGTJMONEYSGTJMONEY Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    We like to vote for things, like leveling up, booting members. Like an all one chat. We use fb chat for now
  • CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @SGTJMONEY ya I get what your saying for voting n stuff 
  • simplysuperdavesimplysuperdave Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    The line app also allows to post screenshots and video of issues in game or info like charts on leveling up for reference so members are prepared before going gold or platinum and such 
    they have albums you can swipe over to so you don’t have to find info in chat
    its handy 
    Sincerly 
    SimplySuperDave
  • Frogger55Frogger55 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    We have a group message we use 
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I like the idea of an in game group chat, mainly because I refuse to utilize social media platforms.
  • aintWEgreataintWEgreat Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Be great to have guys be able to request if the can join and comes up in the feed of your team
    Matches against fellow team members for an on house club title belt...be cool
    Managers to rank up your superstar
    Build your own wwe superstar to play as.ive hward a few guys say this already.be really cool
  • miserysportsmiserysports Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I agree agree, but for now I find the line app works great. It allows you to not share personal information as well.  Unlike the WhatsApp. 
  • ilovecuseilovecuse Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    SGTJMONEY said:
    You can either use the Line App or Facebook messenger which is what most good clubs do

• ilovecuseilovecuse Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    We use the line app
  • GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    My club uses Line App. It comes in handy!