Prime XP

ilovecuseilovecuse Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Been kinda avoiding prime players for now because it’s so hard to level them up! Michael Chavis is the only one I have and he’s Silver 7. You guys agree?

Comments

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I’ve only got one too but I haven’t upgraded him yet. That prime do hard to come by
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I have Chavis at silver 7, Bregman at bronze 8, and Chapman at bronze 8. Yes it is hard to come by. But I'll keep these guys in my back pocket till then..
  • KeytonicKeytonic Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Very hard to come by, got Chavis as well and having a hell of a time getting him to gold 
  • BJUPTONSUXBJUPTONSUX Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m sure they’ll start putting PxP in the season mode rewards soon like the old games, and I only have one prime player at gold, the rest are all silver and on the bench. 
    Well just pulled my second prime of the year from the free rivals box. What’s the best way to get PXP for u guys??
  • KMar55KMar55 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I've got 3 prime guys but only have 1 (Ryu) that I used as a starter. He's at G4 but I got a lot of prime XP for winning CvC when I had bonus guys.
  • GangstaExodiaGangstaExodia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have got 5 prime players between the two accounts i have, and they are hard to level up with. 4 of them are gold and one is silver what I found is the best way to level them up with is taking advantage of the double gold videos, and the free giveaways each day Glu gives out. Right now when the dodgers win everyone gets 2k prime do during this month. 
    Today must be my lucky day. I pulled 2 primes, I wanted a pitcher but I can’t complain. I only spent 3000 gold and it was all saved up from winning games watching a couple videos and achievements. Wish I was always this lucky 😂
  • griffeybgriffeyb Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Must be nice ^ 0/10 on all star boxes today
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Yesterday I was successfully/unsuccessful at pulling replacements but often netted 4500 pxp. That was way better odds than even the mega prime box. Granted their was a small chance for 7200 in the prime box...but that’s as good as actually pulling a prime player in any other box
  • IHITDINGERSUSMCIHITDINGERSUSMC Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yeah guys I have a prime player for every position in my lineup and it’s extremely difficult to max them out at gold 10. So I have a few at 9 8 and 7 but they’re definitely worth the risk! Prime xp is hard to come by 
  • synnygsynnyg Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited August 2019
    What is an easier(and cheaper) way to get pxp? Anyone?
  • teamjoemteamjoem Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yea I need more pxp ...at platinum I can’t keep up....
  • synnygsynnyg Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have I think its 12 maybe 13 primes in total 3 are on the bench most are at gold 10 a few I've moved to platinum. And 1 legend I would take 10 more primes the aggravation of leveling them up trying to win or buy mega pxp boxes over 1 more legend. The LXP is wayyyy more difficult to come by 
  • RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    If you have a cple extra $ laying around go get Google Play Card.. They usually have pretty good deals on bulk PxP in the Specials tab.. Other than that I get most of my PxP in CvC 
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    The Specials tab is basically the only way I can get decent amount of LxP.. You're def correct it's alot tougher to get.. I have 3 Legends & they are only half leveled Gold 6
    RSN84
    MARSHALL