What is an anonymous proxie?

sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
I dont know what that is,  but I can't load the game. Stops at 37% . The last thing I did lastnight was loaded charm king in the offers for gold. I dont cheat or know how to cheat. I am an old school carpenter from SC. I dont use computers , tablets, or any high tech gadgets. Only my android phone. Is it possible to have/use a "anonymous proxy" and not be aware of it? I'm really at a loss here if anyone could help with any information on this subject.  

Answers

• ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I got it 18 times....EIGHTEEN times in May.....basically, ANY time I leave my home wifi, and the game has to reset, I am done for the day, until I get back home.  I spent over $1500, and never once in my life came anywhere NEAR breaking a rule.....but when the game does its regular occasional reset, it will not connect, and I get the same strange message at 37% about "please do not use an anonymous proxy or jailbreak account" or something like that.
    ...So my wireless provider's 4g network is an anonymous proxy?

Strange,
    Orb
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I got it 18 times....EIGHTEEN times in May.....basically, ANY time I leave my home wifi, and the game has to reset, I am done for the day, until I get back home.  I spent over $1500, and never once in my life came anywhere NEAR breaking a rule.....but when the game does its regular occasional reset, it will not connect, and I get the same strange message at 37% about "please do not use an anonymous proxy or jailbreak account" or something like that.
    ...So my wireless provider's 4g network is an anonymous proxy?

Strange,
    Orb