Stop Complaining

PumpsquadPumpsquad Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I’ve been playing this game since 2016. It has brought me great joy in my downtime dealing with life and my kids. I love this game. Is there issues with it? Yes. Can the developers listen to their customers more and make educated decisions on the game to improve player experience? Yes. But at the end of the day, we all pay for entertainment. I personally spend over $80 CAD to take me, my wife and my kids to the movies. With that same $80, I can buy gold and be entertained for a month. I’m a daily player, and am addicted to this game. We all pay for entertainment, so at the end of the day, stop complaining. Nobody is forcing you to spend your hard earned money. You spend it on this game because you want to. It’s super entertaining and fairly priced. So get over yourselves. If you don’t agree with the prices Glu sets, then don’t play the game. Rant over 😂

Comments

• SmokeyDougSmokeyDoug Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I laughed pretty good at this, it’s honestly the simple truth. Money doesn’t have to be spent on the game to be successful. It just eases it, and makes it faster. Why complain about something is it won’t be listened to anyways. If you would simply spend more time tapping and less time complaining your team might be better.
  • gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Usually the only people who are complaining are the players who have spent money because they are upset over spending so much. If you haven’t spent any money you really don’t have any reason to complain it a free app.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    80$ of gold will last you a month??
  • Josephine8Josephine8 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Money doesn’t have to be spent on the game to be successful. It just eases it, and makes it faster. Why complain about something is it won’t be listened to anyways.