Windows phone support

Mohamed AshidMohamed Ashid Registered Users 1 Posts
Why did you guys stop support for Windows phone? Back in 2011, Glu supported Windows phone and released many games. I purchased and played games like , 'Bug Village' etc. But then these games got delisted from the store and no new titles were released for WP!
Please guys, I request you to start supporting Windows phone again. Now with Windows phone 8.1 , there are numerous possibilities and features available for developers, like universal apps etc. It would be great for WP and its fellow users, like myself if Glu showed support for WP.
I hope that you guys out there will look into /consider my humble request on the behalf of all windows phone users out there.

Thanks,
Mohamed Ashid

Comments

• WINDOWS_PHONEWINDOWS_PHONE Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why did you guys stop support for Windows phone? Back in 2011, Glu supported Windows phone and released many games. I purchased and played games like , 'Bug Village' etc. But then these games got delisted from the store and no new titles were released for WP!
    Please guys, I request you to start supporting Windows phone again. Now with Windows phone 8.1 , there are numerous possibilities and features available for developers, like universal apps etc. It would be great for WP and its fellow users, like myself if Glu showed support for WP.
    I hope that you guys out there will look into /consider my humble request on the behalf of all windows phone users out there.

Thanks,
    Mohamed Ashid

Please glu, release new games for Windows Phone!
  • prasath bharathanprasath bharathan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please glu, release new games for Windows Phone!

Please glue we WP users would like to play your fantastic games.we are very eager to play games like contract killer,frontline commando.plz release your games to our platform .:cool:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Please glue we WP users would like to play your fantastic games.we are very eager to play games like contract killer,frontline commando.plz release your games to our platform .:cool:

Sorry, we aren't supporting Windows at this time- though that may change in the future!
  • khushfehmui045khushfehmui045 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Now with Windows phone 8.1 , there are numerous possibilities and features available for developers, like universal apps etc. It would be great for WP and its fellow users, like myself if Glu showed support for WP.??
    Our complete set of ccna certification and it certification you in exact way so you will pass your ccna exam cost & hodges.edu with flying colors of usuhsmil training.
  • mathpfvrmathpfvr Registered Users 2 Posts
    +1 for games on windows phone ^.^
  • FarahnimFarahnim Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Microsoft will end support for Windows 10 Mobile devices in December. While Microsoft shown back in 2017 the business was no longer developing new hardware or features for Windows 10 Mobile, security and software upgrades have continued. These security upgrades will cease on December 10th 2019, and apparatus will be unsupported following this date. "Windows 10 Mobile, variant 1709 (published October 2017) is the final release of Windows 10 Mobile and Microsoft will end support on December 10, 2019," reads a Microsoft service note that was upgraded this week.