All Star Level 10

DarealisDarealis Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Does anyone else still have the red arrow on their game? I wish I would have known that you couldnt collect level 10 before hand.

Comments

• ClassicOneClassicOne Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Not yet but I’m just a few points shy of being in that group myself. 
  • booyah1624booyah1624 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I have had it flashing since I got into lvl 10 but still not showing vip and cant get rid of the arrow. Not sure why it keeps flashing though
  • sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Does the arrow limit you from playing the game or doing the events ?
  • glc123glc123 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    No it just flashes. I've asked to have it removed even if I don't get VIP status 
  • PcsnativePcsnative Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same boat here. Been chatting with dudes about it all week. Suggest more in game activities. Wont go away unless you're VIP. Paying their light bills apparently not enough.
  • Tiemens34Tiemens34 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It seems like this is something GLU really just needs to come out and give an answer to, way to many posts in the forums with the same question 
  • txlnghornstxlnghorns Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    They have said till ur vip it goes away. yet they dont seem to be giving anyone vip anymore bc i keep seeing this same qurstion here fb n twitter or thr im level 10 all syar n havent gotten vip yet. And im one of those whinning bitching n moaning...still **** wait foe vip glu....
  • SmokeyDougSmokeyDoug Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’m in the same boat, I think we just need to be chill and keep playing bc we aren’t playing the game to obtain VIP. We are playing bc we enjoy the game. Let getting it be a surprise.
  • pjb912pjb912 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    They have said till ur vip it goes away. yet they dont seem to be giving anyone vip anymore bc i keep seeing this same qurstion here fb n twitter or thr im level 10 all syar n havent gotten vip yet. And im one of those whinning bitching n moaning...still **** wait foe vip glu....

• pjb912pjb912 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Type your commenting have the same issue
  • BRKLYNDDGRSBRKLYNDDGRS Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Same issue here. They say to make a purchase once it you get to level 10 to push through the VIP. Still waiting for it.