Vip

jays8631jays8631 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
hey glu what’s a guy gotta do to get vip. I’ve spent a boat load of cash got my level 9 in all star tickets and play the game daily for hours

Comments

• zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Same thing here. Wish I knew what else I could do lol
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    jays8631 said:
    hey glu what’s a guy gotta do to get vip. I’ve spent a boat load of cash got my level 9 in all star tickets and play the game daily for hours
    Play the game for the fun of it, so many people are just focused on wanting the VIP status.
  • MuskMusk Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I play for fun, but want that VIP
  • Williams5Williams5 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Starting to think Glu wants you to live on the game. I play regularly mayb few hrs a night total. Spend cash almost daily beeen in the top 25 in weekend events several times but not being noticed. 
  • bootymet224bootymet224 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Reached level 10 AllStar hoping to get VIP invite!! Been playing for fun since TSB17!! Come on GLU hook us up!!!
  • Strege6Strege6 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i think you need to be active on the forums as well as playing the game

• wicked75wicked75 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    You have to reach level 10 all stars then you have to make a few more purchases as well.. it will not happen as soon as you hit level 10 tho.. spend more cash and you will get it.. unless your a problem player.. good luck to you! 
  • taylorg0717taylorg0717 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Also contact customer service and ask them about i . Maybe they just haven't noticed yet, I've heard of guys doing it and it worked
  • HUFFDADDY3325HUFFDADDY3325 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Vip would be nice to have 
  • foulballsrebootfoulballsreboot Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just still waiting as well.  Customer care suggested I participate in the forum so here I am.  
  • Therealdeal3005Therealdeal3005 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same for me. I’ve spent a lot of time and money on this game. I was hoping to get it once I finished level 10 all star. I’m pissed now that I can’t get my level 10 rewards because I’m not a VIP. I don’t give a damn about the VIP status, I just want the rewards.
  • abnranger1abnranger1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I got mine a couple of days after I reached level 10 all star. Then you’ll get the rewards and see the next levels, as well.