Specific position Draft picks? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I donā€™t know about yā€™all but I always seem to struggle to get all positions filled out well on my squad. I always get my best players in the same position and while I have a 4 star 2nd baseman or catcher. I think it would be a good idea if they made a new box or #1 overall draft pick that maybe cost 50 more gold than the basic box, but it could guarantee you will get the specific position you need. I feel like this could help out a lot of people fill out the dull spots in their teams. Lemme know what yā€™all think about this ?? Haha

PS: Iā€™m sorry if this exists Iā€™m new this year and still figuring it all out haha.Ā 
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Actually I want to say this was a thing last year- also the epic moment medals donā€™t have a purpose this yrĀ 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Lowlife22 said:
    Actually I want to say this was a thing last year- also the epic moment medals donā€™t have a purpose this yrĀ 
    They should def bring it back this year!!
  • Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Ya I need to get a new catcher haha
  • yagabombbyagabombb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Lowlife22 said:
    They will be back eventually, I spoke with customer service about it.
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I havenā€™t been able to get a 5 star catcher. Also need a couple more 5 star bullpen players.Ā 
    Bighead38 said:
    I havenā€™t been able to get a 5 star catcher. Also need a couple more 5 star bullpen players.Ā 
    I feel you on that my pitching staff is lacking hard core
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Bighead38 said:
    I feel you on that my pitching staff is lacking hard core
    All my starters are 5 star and 3 have special add on. Closer and set up are 5 star with add on. I need a good lr and 2 sr.Ā 

Batting everyone is 5 star except my catcher.Ā 
  • txlnghornstxlnghorns Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    They had this in 2018 but have not rolled it out this year. Wish they would need to work on my bullpen...
    They had this in 2018 but have not rolled it out this year. Wish they would need to work on my bullpen...
    Bro same, Iā€™d buy pitchers if I could haha
  • sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Bro same, Iā€™d buy pitchers if I could haha
    Agree....pitchers are the weak spot on my team as well.Ā 
  • sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Bighead38 said:
    I actually gave up trying to get a catcher and created my own and made him a switch hitter šŸ˜
    sager1966 said:
    Bighead38 said:
    I actually gave up trying to get a catcher and created my own and made him a switch hitter šŸ˜
    Thatā€™s what I should have done. I got the wolters from WOH like last week though and then pulled the prime Chavis from the free rivalry box we got. I hope the luck sticks with meĀ